Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dressing a Toddler

Photobucket

My 2 year old daughter has gotten to the point of picking out her own clothes. Even if it's pajamas (usually with a princess on it) she won't give in. I now hide certain outfits from her if they don't fit with the weather outside. She's just like mommy I guess. I picked my clothes out at 2 and was determined to wear what I wanted..and nothings changed.
If she doesn't think a jacket goes with what she's wearing she refuses. She's even slept in her princess dress up clothes because she wouldn't take them off!
It's funny but also frustrating. The only time she throws a tantrum is when she is wearing something she doesn't like.
I know you have to pick your battles plus she actually has pretty good taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Crazy Hip Blog Mamas
Powered By Ringsurf
BLOGbal