- You saw a toddler having a tantrum in public and thought "that will never be me"
- You saw a baby crawling in a public place and thought "I would never let my baby do that!"
- You saw a babys pacifier fall to the floor and mommy picked it up, wiped it off and gave it back and thought "eew"
- You saw a mom changing her baby in her car in a parking lot and thought "why isn't she using a changing table?!"
- You went to a public restroom to change your baby and realized not all bathrooms have changing tables
- You went to the mall the first time with baby and realized you now need to locate all elevators everywhere you go
- Poop was not something you counted or took notice to
- Getting dressed did not include the requirement of "will spit up blend into this?"
- You gave your first evil look to your phone when it dared to ring at naptime