Sunday, November 22, 2009

Baby Products I Just Bought and HAVE to Tell You About!




I just had to replace some lost bottles and bought more of The First Years Soothie Bottles. I love them! They improved since I last purchased them and now the lid clicks onto the bottom of the bottle so they don't get lost! What a simple and great idea!





I also bought a new stroller after going through so many I hated. This one is on my Stroller Recommendation posting and it lives up to it's reputation! I'm in love!
It pushes with ease
Reclines completely for baby
Has a snack tray
Is cute (I bought the Orange and Grey on called Extreme)
Is affordable
Has lots on mommy storage (a cup holder and other container)
A HUGE basket!
And adjustable handle bar so mom can wear heels without hunching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Crazy Hip Blog Mamas
Powered By Ringsurf
BLOGbal