Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dollars* Bugaboos and the Wannabes who buy them


Bugaboos and the Wannabes who buy them

I guess this would go under “Dollars” or more like how to waste them. I just need to do the occasional rant every now and then. I know they are cute but so is a lot of baby stuff that’s out there. They are sort if known as “the first time moms stroller” Because only someone who doesn’t know better can get duped into wasting $1,000 on a stroller. It doesn’t even come with a cup holder or the accessories, they are all sold separately. Would you walk with a $1,000 pair of Gucci shoes through a dirt road? Would you throw up on your Hermes handbag? Would you let someone use your Mercedes as a bathroom? Well I think you get my point. If you want to spend a little dough and still look cute get a Juicy Couture Diaper Bag for less than $300




Don’t spend more than $600 on a stroller! It is obscene and looks like your trying too hard. Maybe some people look at it as a status symbol but I like to treat my expensive belongings such as Diamonds and Crystal nicely which means keep it away from the kids. All of the features of a good stroller can be found for way less than $1,000. Don’t worry I won’t leave you hanging. Stroller Reviews are coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Crazy Hip Blog Mamas
Powered By Ringsurf
BLOGbal